Take a walk in Latinerhaven in the middle of Viborg city and smell the many different flowers and herbs.
Originally in 1726 the garden was a fire site and later on from 1760 it became the garden belonging to the headmaster of the grammar school. The Headmaster's summerhouse still exists in mentioned garden. Furthermore there has been established a memorial tablet for the ornithologist H. Chr. C. Mortensen and a monument for the great Danish poet St. St. Blicher.
Last updated byVisitViborg firstname.lastname@example.org
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.411094
Latitude : 56.450757