Provianthuset

Provianthuset is part of the Arsenal Museum building complex - originally built during the reign of Christian IV. Legend has it that the house was built using bricks from demolished catholic churches in Roskilde. The building served as a storage facility for navy provisions. Between the Provisions building and the Armory building a small harbour was situated, where the ships could be sailed in and be loaded before sailing out into battle.

Opening hours
01/01/2010 - 31/12/2010 00:00 - 00:00

Last updated by

Wonderful Copenhagen redaktion@woco.dk
 

Kontakt

Adres

Rigsdagsgården 7
1214 København K

Phone

+45 3337 3338

Facilities

  • Access

    • according to agreement

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

Od

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 12.5811224
    Latitude : 55.6754941
  • Bus

    1A, 15, 26